-This blog is from Chris’ book, Changing My Mind. You can buy a copy HERE. #EpilepsyAwarenessMonth #November #Epilepsy #1in26
Once upon a time, so much changed. This life I loved and lived changed so quickly. I could hardly adjust, could hardly understand when time traveled so suddenly and seemed so strange. Days and nights of deep despair visited regularly.
I now remember only parts of those days and nights. I still cannot remember every name, number, or word, but I can recall a life-changing experience. I have to remember it. Time, as always, has traveled to a new spot. Now, thank God, my life has lifted to a new start.
Certain reminders remain with me today. I hope they stay tomorrow. Think about them:
– Notice how simple calls can become wonderful gifts.
– Smile at the small blessings.
– Understand a human’s inability to do it all.
– View life from a big perspective.
– Love one another.
– Remain humble at all times.