Pastor Appreciation Day 2019 is October 13. As the 2nd Sunday of the Pastor Appreciation Month, the goal is to honor those serving in pastoral ministry.
Here are some ways we can honor our pastors:
– Be kind to them.
– Send notes of encouragement to them.
– Write specific reasons — not general statements — you appreciate them.
– Purchase and give them gifts they would love to receive.
– Purchase and give them gift cards for their favorite restaurants.
– Pray specific prayers for them.
– Think of what you can do to make their job easier. And do it.
Those are just a few ideas. Think of more. Do them.
And, of course, purchase and give them a copy of Pause for Pastors.
Pause for Pastors: Finding Still Waters in the Storm of Ministry