1. The Lord is my Master; I shall be prepared.
2. He teaches me His ways, leads me in peace, and trains me so that I may be prepared for what lies ahead.
3. He spends time with me, in no rush, teaching me life lessons about wisdom and strength.
4. Though I face terrifying things, such as uncertainty, confusion, and maybe even death—I am without fear because He has prepared me for this day. I have confidence that I am ready by His teachings, because He is who He says He is.
5. He has given me His blessing, and passed down everything piece of wisdom that I will need for the coming days.
6. He has loved me tenderly, never raising His voice, and never expressing disappointment in me. Lavishing me with pride as a father does a beloved son, I will walk my commanded path with honor because of who my Master is.
beautiful paraphrase into contemporary language by someone who, quite obviously, walks beside His shepherd, trusting Him with his life.
Man! I am just blown away with his insight on things. I’m proud and humbled. I love you E! Dad