Let’s begin today.
Right now. This moment. Let’s make a few good decisions:
* Notice the positives more often. Don’t deny negatives but refuse to be controlled by them.
* Appreciate people. Say, “Thank you.”
* Complain less. Find helpful, kind, humble, caring ways to make a positive influence. Refuse to assume complaining will make the world better.
* Set a few goals. Not too many. A few. Design a plan to complete those goals joyfully. And ask a friend to help you. Refuse to attempt fulfilling those goals alone.
* Listen well. Refuse to be obsessed with what you want to say next. Only listen.
Just a few ideas. Add some of your own.
Today. Let’s begin today.