* Look at pictures from your past. Write a story about the painful seasons and the joyful seasons of your life. Write a story about what you hope your next life chapter will be. Write a list of ways you can help that chapter become a reality.
* Select ten songs which illustrate various times in your underwater experience. Write about how those songs relate.
* Seek to become part of a support group.
* Refuse to make major decisions when you feel emotionally unstable.
* Refuse to let anger control you.
* Be aware of the potential dangers of caffeine, alcohol, and various foods.
* If you struggle with an addiction of any type, seek help. Today.
* Go on a retreat. Rest. Reflect on your life. Realize your importance. Release hurts in healthy ways. Rethink your condition. Realign your priorities. Renew your commitments and guidelines. Rejoice and be glad. Reenter your normal routine with inner healing, fresh vision, and new energy.
* Give time or money or encouraging words to a business or agency helping people withspecial needs.
* Become friends with someone who has an illness similar to yours. Encourage each other.
* Become friends with someone who has a struggle very different from yours. Learn from one another.
* Find artwork which encourages you. Look at it often.