* Smile at a friend. Thank them for the many blessings they bring your way.
* Smile at a stranger. A glance from eyes of one displaying God’s love is such a contrast to the common look of anger.
* Forgive someone who hurt you. Realize how our Loving God has forgiven you.
* Write a note.
* Make a call.
* Send a check.
* Serve a meal.
* Engage in conversation as the one listening.
* Do unto others as you wish others would do unto you.
* Do something for someone who has been kind to you.
* Do something for someone who has wronged you.
* Verbally thank someone who has cared for you, confronted you, corrected you, cautioned you, and continued to love you despite your mistakes.
* Pray for someone. Keep it between you and God. Believe He will bless them in amazing ways.
* Refuse to let a problem about another person stay with you. Love enough to really, really, really forgive.
-Pause for Pastors: Finding Still Waters in the Storm of Ministry
Can’t think of a more appropriate list of ways to be Jesus to those around us. Thanks for the reminder of ways to show love to others.