I am not a doctor. Underwater isn’t a medical journal. My confessions are not advice from an expert. But this story has taught me many lessons. Here are some suggestions that have helped me:
* Rest well and often.
* Drink water.
* Exercise. If walking is all you can do, walk gladly.
* Write to remember, to release emotions, to think, to remind someone you care for them.
* Look in the mirror, and believe the person looking back is important.
* Forgive those who have hurt you. Refuse to let pains from the past control your present and future decisions.
* Do not assume forgiving means approving of improper behavior.
* Do not accept harm (physically or verbally) from someone else. Get away from them.
* But do not let bitterness travel with you. Find the right person to talk to: counselor, life coach, mentor, pastor, friend.
* Schedule times of relaxation—don’t wait to see if they show up.
* Dream big.
* Be faithful in everyday tasks, and find pleasure during the routine.
Visit HERE to purchase your copy of Underwater.